Career and Volunteer Postings
Check this page annually for information on summer employment opportunities for youth. Office career opportunities will be posted as they arise. See the Graffiti Removal and Green Wave pages for information on summer employment opportunities for 2017.
At Take Pride Winnipeg!, over 60,000 volunteers work in every area of the city - picking up litter, painting over graffiti, teaching younger students about the environment and being proud of their city - these volunteers help to make a difference around Winnipeg on a daily basis.
There are volunteer opportunities available at Take Pride Winnipeg! for people of all ages. Students who volunteer build confidence, self-esteem, improve their leadership and presentation skills, and gain valuable experience to be used in their resumes. They will become well-rounded individuals. Adult volunteers are considered valued members of our team. They selflessly give their time for the betterment of our great city, and they help to make a difference.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Louie the Lion - assistants (throughout the year). Perfect for outgoing individuals!
- Team Up to Clean Up - litter cleanups (September - November and April - June), volunteers at Team Up to Clean Up Kick-off (April). Excellent team building activity for schools, businesses and community groups.
- Photographers – to help us capture moments during our special events (throughout the year). Ideal for those with an interest in photography.
- Readers -Take Pride in Reading - English and French (January to March). Perfect for outgoing and upbeat individuals or those considering a career in education
- Brush Up Winnipeg - one day event in June/September, painting the exteriors of pre-selected homes, for those with financial or physical limitations (20 to 30 volunteers recommended per home). Ideal as a team building exercise for business or a large group of employees.
- Snow Angels--be a snow angel during the winter months for a senior in need!
For more information on how you can volunteer, please email email@example.com.